If you’re playing a multi-line game, you can activate specific pay lines by clicking Select Lines. The lines will appear over the reels. The more you click the button, the more lines you can activate. When a winning combination of symbols appears in your selected pay line, you win. Always check the game’s pay table to find out how much money each winning combination is worth.
Note that Line Bets and Total Bets are not the same. A Line Bet shows you the amount you’re betting on a single pay line, while a Total Bet shows you the amount you’re spending in the current round.
Download our software, create a real-money account and play our slot games to win some amazing cash prizes.
- Bet One: Use this to increase or decrease the value of the coin you wish to bet with during an online slot game.
- Bet Max: This button will allow you to bet a total of three coins in one round of a casino slot game. Once pushed, this button will automatically set the reels spinning.
- Bet per Line: Use this button to display the line combinations you have selected.
- Spin: Push this to start the reels spinning during an online casino slot game.
- Hold: Click this to freeze a reel if it is displaying a symbol you wish to keep playing with.
- Select Lines: Push this button to highlight each line you wish to cover with your bets during an online casino slot game.
- Pay Table: This enables you to see the jackpots as well as the smaller payouts. They also provide descriptions on some of the symbols, such as Scatter and Wild symbols.
- Play for Real Money: Click this to take you to the Real Money account creation page if you are currently playing for fun.
- Menu: When clicked, you will be presented with three options:
- History: This will display details of previous games and rounds you have played.
- Options: Allows you to change audio/visual settings in the game.
- Help: Click to open the user manual if you require more game instructions.
- Online Support: Click if you require more help with an online slot game, you can speak to a Casino.com customer support specialist.
- Close/Lobby: Click here to go back to the lobby. If you are playing in multi-window mode, this button will display the word Close. If the mult-iwindow support is enabled, the button will display the word Lobby. You use this feature by clicking the Options button.
- Shortcut Keys for online slots:
- Tab: Allows you to jump between buttons on the screen.
- Enter: Allows you to click the button that is currently highlighted.
- Spacebar: This will spin the reels with your current bet.
- Esc: Push to exit your slot game.